Physiotherapy and Myofascial Release in Birmingham
Kath Kelly is a musculoskeletal Physiotherapist also offering Myofascial Release as a treatment.
She has over 26 years clinical experience, working both in the UK and Australia. She focuses on treating musculoskeletal problems (joint, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, scars and soft tissue in general) but also has trained in the treatment of Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (dizziness).
Kath also uses Myofascial release which is a manual therapy, suitable for all ages and safe to use in pregnancy. It may be used to help prevent injuries as well as treat them - very useful for the sports person.
Please note that this is only a guide but examples of some conditions she may be able to help you with are: .
- Stiff and / or painful joints including frozen shoulder - Headaches and migraines
- Neck and back pain - Sacro iliac (S.I.) joint pain
- Osgood Schlatters disease - Post fracture rehabilitation
- Post surgery physiotherapy, eg Knee replacement, breast cancer surgery - Dizziness (BPPV)
- Sprains and strains - Scar management
- Fibromyalgia - M.E / Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Cording / axillary web syndrome - Plantarfasciitis
- Arthritis - Shin splints
- TMJ (jaw) and face pain - Tennis elbow and rotator cuff injuries
- Sciatica - Referred nerve pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome - Tendon problems
- Muscle pain and tightness - Pubic symphysis dysfunction
- Chronic pain problems - Sports injuries
If you are unsure if your symptoms can be helped please contact Kath - she is always happy to discuss your problem and give advice.
Same day appointments may be available.
Clinics in Kings Heath and Kings Norton
Ease and Flow Physiotherapy is based within 2 health centres in south Birmingham. The Natural Health Centre is just a few minutes away from the High Street, Kings Heath and The Well Natural Health Centre is in the centre of Kings Norton, on The Green.
Both clinics have treatment rooms available on the ground floor for easier access. A ramp is available if you are unable to manage the single step into the clinic at Kings Heath.
Kath is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
Here you will find details about:
- her background.
- a description of some of the more specific techniques she uses.
What happens in a session
- if you are new to physiotherapy you may want to know what to expect
FAQ's and Contact details
- including clinic locations, fees and opening hours.